Good news! You don’t need to starve yourself to trim your waistline or wonder endlessly on “how to lose my fat belly“. Just eat food that burns tummy fat. A word of caution before I continue; don’t follow all advice you read online about such foods. Not all of it is very accurate.
Trimming your waistline is not about eating less. It is about eating right and using healthy/organic fat belly burning foods and ingredients. When you eat lots of food that burns tummy fat, you will watch your tummy shrink, and get healthier as you do it. These foods are packed with nutrients that boost immunity, improve digestive function and raise energy levels thus perfect addition for getting rid of belly fat for women plans as well.
With the right intake of food that burns tummy fat, you are well on your way to a successful belly fat love handles reduction process. Preparing healthy stomach fat burning meals is not that hard. With more complex carbohydrates, proteins and fiber, you will get more food that burns tummy fat. Just have them in appropriate quantities and in the right mix.
Understand certain basics about foods that burn tummy fat. Complex carbohydrates (rather than processed carbs) plus fruits and vegetables are low in fat, high in fiber, slow on energy relapse and improve metabolism. All these factors contribute to reducing abdominal fat. Vitamin C rich fruits and veggies, garlic and onions have lots of fat burning compounds. Proteins build muscle rather than fat. Eating these foods that burn tummy fat will not only fight the flab, they will also fight the fatigue and other health complications brought about by being overweight.
Now, for a couple of yummy recipes that contain lots of food that burns tummy fat.
Spicy pecan – crusted chicken with mashed potatoes and vegetable salad
- ¼ cup plain dry breadcrumbs
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup pecan halves
- 1 table spoon canola oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- ½ teaspoon salt to taste [salt less if medical restrictions]
- ¼ teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 large egg white
- Pound each chicken breast between plastic wrap sheets until evenly flattened to ¼ inch thickness.
- Pulse orange zest, salt, ground chipotles, breadcrumbs and pecans in your food processor till the pecans are finely ground.
- Whisk the egg whites and water in a shallow dish thoroughly
- Dip the chicken into the egg mixture.
- Dredge both sides in the pecan mixture.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Cook chicken in batches until well done – about 2 to 4 minutes per side.
Thai Beef Salad
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons low sodium fish sauce
- 1 bag 10 ounce romaine salad mix
- 8 ounce deli-sliced rare roast beef, cut crosswise into ½ inch wide strips
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro or mint leaves
- 1 seedless cucumber, cut lengthwise in half, then thinly sliced crosswise
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Grate one teaspoon of the lime peel
- Squeeze 3 tablespoon of juice from the same lime
- Prepare dressing by combining the lime peel, lime juice, honey and fish sauce
- In a large bowl combine romaine salad mix, sliced cucumber, roast beef, cilantro or mint and onion
- Add the dressing and toss to combine
- Serve with whole meal bread
These two recipes have lots of food that burns tummy fat. It has lots of complex carbs like whole meal bread and potatoes, muscle building proteins and nutrient dense vegetables.
Mixed Fruit Smoothie
- Any three fruits including raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, bananas and apples
- Pulp of acai berry
- Crushed ice
- Put any three fruits into your blender.
- Add the pulp of acai berry and crushed ice
- Blend till smooth
This acai berry is very high in antioxidants and it improve body metabolism significantly. This enhances fat burning capacity. This delicious smoothie is a must try among all your other food that burns tummy fat recipes.
Mango, orange and apple smoothie
- 2 ripe mangoes
- I green apple
- Two oranges
- Tiny piece of fresh ginger (optional)
- Grate one teaspoon of orange peel
- Squeeze juice from oranges
- Zap the mango pulp and apple in a blender till smooth
- Add a small piece of ginger if you want some zing and an interesting taste variation
- Add water to adjust to the thickness you desire
- Mix all ingredients in a tall glass and add ice cubes if you want it cold and refreshing
This is a yummy blend of food that burns tummy fat. It is rich in vitamin C and fiber. Ginger and citrus are delicious complementary flavors commonly used in oriental cooking. Ginger rich diets have been shown to burn 20% more body fat.
Reduce your girth by indulging in these healthy food that burns tummy fat. It tastes delicious and gives an overall boost to your health. Add enough physical activity to your fat burning regime. Drink enough water to hydrate your cells.
Finally, bookmark this page so that you can savor these food that burns tummy fat time and again.